Gartner Recognizes Terranova as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training 2018
The result of this work is based on people-centric elements for cyber security awareness success:
1. Consultative approach
- CISO Coaching
- Expertise in security awareness, adult learning and behavioral psychology
- Cyber security awareness program assessment
2. Power of personalization
- Ability to personalize the content to the organization’s brand, culture and languages
- End-to-end multilingual experience across the platform interface, content and email messages
3. Evidence-based framework
- Security awareness 5-step framework that has proven successful at driving behavioral change
4. Automation and Ease of Use
- Next-generation Security Awareness management solution for modular, targeted campaigns
- Phishing simulation platform including new scenarios/just-in-time feedback based on the latest phishing threats
5. Flexible Delivery Models
- Phishing and security awareness as a service
- Self-managed phishing and security awareness program.
- Hybrid model
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training, Joanna Huisman, 13 November 2018. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Terranova Security.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.