Protecting Data is Protecting People
GDPR TRAINING MODULE – FREE TRIAL
Learn how to effectively manage personal data and comply with GDPR training requirements.
Interactive, Role-Based Content Library
Help employees understand the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) training requirements as well as the associated rights and responsibilities.
- The GDPR requires that your employees be trained and knowledgeable (articles 39 and 47).
- The EU regulation applies to all organizations processing the personal information of EU data subjects, regardless of where they are located in the world.
- Failure to comply with GDPR may result in serious fines and reputation risks.
The GDPR training solution helps educate your staff on how to better protect personal information and reinforce learning to maximize behavior change.
Time: 15 min.
The learning objective of this awareness course is to introduce you to the General Data Protection Regulation, known as the GDPR, as well as help you understand how the GDPR may affect some of your daily activities.
- The key components of this privacy regulation
- The rights granted to European residents and citizens
- The rules that businesses and organizations must follow
GDPR Concepts, Principles and Rights
Time: 15 min.
This course is designed for most employees in an organization, including staff who create, read, update, delete, or process the personal data of EU data subjects.
GDPR for Procurement Employees
Time: 20 min.
This course will explain how to apply GDPR principles to procurement.
- how to amend contracts that are not GDPR compliant
- how to apply these principles to all third-party contracts involving EU personal data, whether those contracts are with companies or individual consultants
Easily and Quickly comply with GDPR Training Requirements!
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
Understand the scope of GDPR training requirements as well as the associated rights and responsibilities
Adaptive. Engaging. Sharp.
Imagine the right communication strategy for your GDPR campaign. Imagine the right tools that effectively engage audiences while adapting to your organization and facilitating successful collaborations among employees.
Now imagine all this, just in time.
Your Communication Toolbox
A complete suite of communication tools that features relevant topics in GDPR. Content and visual designs are updated regularly as to reflect ongoing trends in the cyber risk landscape.
- Raise security awareness
- Mobilize your workforce
- Promote new and existing campaigns
- Reinforce learned concepts and skills
Captivate audience attention and increase participation with:
Artwork includes: classic, realistic imagery or comic book narratives. Both styles can be tailored to your training context.
BEST PRACTICE NEWSLETTERS
Provide an overview of key topics and enable users to focus on best practices in GDPR.
Artwork includes: classic, realistic imagery or comic book narratives. Boosting campaign visibility through thought-provoking messages on computer desktops.
Streaming headlines for best practices. Media is available in two standard sizes or can be customized to suit your format: 300 x 250 and 728 x 90.
Running 4 minutes in length, each video emphasizes learned concepts and skills through storytelling. Shed light on core learning content with Hollywood-style narratives and characters.
To keep your organization and your people secure from cyber-attacks, we’ve partnered with NINJIO. NINJIO produces Hollywood-style, animated story-based episodes designed to educate users about cyber-security. These episodes are 3-4 minutes in length and they teach a lesson on one specific security threat using a real-life security breach as the story line.
Have a look at this month’s featured theme: Spear Phishing