SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
Empower users to protect your organization from cyber threats
PEOPLE-CENTRIC SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
IS THE HUMAN FIX TO HUMAN RISK
Make sure your team is cyber security aware. Request a quote to learn how to empower your organization
with people-centric training.
Reduce the Human Risk and Increase
To help instill a security culture and behavior change, your security awareness program needs to reach a high rate of participation and engagement amongst users. The learning materials must meet varying levels of human motivation, diverse styles of learning and degree of knowledge. Therefore content needs to be highly interactive, human-centric and fun
The Security Awareness Training have the highest industry rates in:
- Best practices adoption
- Knowledge retention
- User participation
Thousands of organizations globally are leveraging this collection of courses to build a customized training program with:
- Scalable and modular topics
- Choice of 40 languages
- Communication and reinforcement tools
Industry's Most Complete Multilingual Library of Security Awareness Training
The library of content evolves at the same speed as emerging and fast-changing cyber security threats, regulatory obligations and social engineering-based attacks. All courses are built based on industry best practices and created by security awareness professionals, e-training specialists and behavioral change experts. The team carries a proven track record spanning over two decades and continuously pushes the limits so that courses are optimized for the latest cyber security challenges.
The course is your go-to resource for a comprehensive understanding of security awareness training. Its core curriculum teaches your staff the fundamentals of security awareness best practices.
- Introduction to Information Security – 6 min.
- Passwords – 5 min.
- Emails – 6 min.
- Malware – 6 min.
- Identity Theft – 6 min.
- Information Lifecycle – 6 min.
- Information Classification – 5 min.
- Intellectual Property – 5 min.
- Privacy – 6 min.
- Protecting Payment Card Data – 5 min.
- The Clean Desk Principle – 5 min.
- Physical Security – 5 min.
- Access Control – 7 min.
- Social Engineering – 7 min.
- The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Trend – 6 min.
- Smartphones – 5 min.
- Mobile Devices – 5 min.
- Confidentiality on the web – 4 min.
- Mobile Users – 6 min.
- Traveling Securely – 5 min.
- Responsible Use of Internet at Work – 3 min.
- Social Networks – 5 min.
- Cloud Computing – 4 min.
- Phishing – 10 min.
- Protecting your Home Computer – 5 min.
- Data Leakage – 5 min.
- Business Email Compromise – 5 min.
- Unintentional Insider Threat – 5 min.
- Incident Reporting – 5 min.
- Ransomware – 5 min.
The course introduces key concepts in cyber security awareness and reinforces best practices.
- Protecting Sensitive Information
- Overview of Information Classification
- Common Threats to Information
- Creating Strong Passwords
- Email Security
- Identifying a Scam Attempt
- Browsing the Web Securely
- Web and Cyber Threats
- Safe Internet Practices
- Security at the Office
- Working Remotely and Traveling Safely
The course explores managers’ roles and responsibilities in ensuring the use of best practices in the organization.
- Introduction to Information Security
- Information Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Components of an Information Security Governance Framework
- Information Security and Technology
- Security Risks Posed by New Technology and Mobility
The course educates information technology professionals on the importance of security best practices for networks and databases.
- Network Security Overview
- Common Network Attacks
- Securing Networks
- Securing Data Repositories
The course is designed to educate information technology professionals on the importance of security in their environment.
- Application Security Overview
- Common Application Attacks
- Secure Development
- Cryptography Overview
Microlearning & Nanolearning Modules Make a Meaningful Impact
Don’t let their tiny size fool you! Microlearning and Nanolearning modules are expressly designed to increase knowledge retention and behavior change among your users.
Each module makes just-in-time training possible, helping you target specific risks and meet productivity objectives. Flexible and engaging, this product adapts to your audience and strengthens user motivation and participation.
A Complete Library
The comprehensive suite features a wide range of topics, each one covering a recent trend in cybercrime.
- Length: 1-3 minutes
- Highly interactive activities
- Focus on best practices
- Look and feel, several options available
- Vishing – You Win a Prize
- Web Phishing
- Mass Market Phishing – Amazon Gift Card
- Spear Phishing
- C-Level Email Impersonation
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
- Being Security Aware
- Cyber Attack Detection
- Identity Theft – Example of an Attack
- Insider Threat
- Phishing – 6 Clues
- Phishing – Ransomware
- Phishing – Vishing
- Phishing – Spear Phishing (CEO Fraud)
- Phishing – Phishing Website
- Phishing – Smishing
- Phishing – Anatomy of Spear Phishing
- Preventing Security Breaches
- Protecting Sensitive Information
- Social Engineering
- Social Networks
- Wi-Fi Security
Adaptive. Engaging. Sharp.
Imagine the right communication strategy for your security awareness campaign. Imagine the right tools that effectively engage audiences while adapting to your organization and facilitating successful collaborations among employees.
Now imagine all this, just in time.
Your Communication Toolbox
A complete suite of communication tools that features relevant topics in cyber security. Content and visual designs are updated regularly as to reflect ongoing trends in the cyber risk landscape.
- Raise security awareness
- Mobilize your workforce
- Promote new and existing campaigns
- Reinforce learned concepts and skills
Captivate audience attention and increase participation with:
Artwork includes: classic, realistic imagery or comic book narratives. Both styles can be tailored to your training context.
BEST PRACTICE NEWSLETTERS
Provide an overview of key topics and enable users to focus on best practices in information security.
Artwork includes: classic, realistic imagery or comic book narratives. Boosting campaign visibility through thought-provoking messages on computer desktops.
Streaming headlines for best practices. Media is available in two standard sizes or can be customized to suit your format: 300 x 250 and 728 x 90.
Running 4 minutes in length, each video emphasizes learned concepts and skills through storytelling. Shed light on core learning content with Hollywood-style narratives and characters.
To keep your organization and your people secure from cyber-attacks, we’ve partnered with NINJIO. NINJIO produces Hollywood-style, animated story-based episodes designed to educate users about cyber-security. These episodes are 3-4 minutes in length and they teach a lesson on one specific security threat using a real-life security breach as the story line.
Have a look at this month’s featured theme: Spear Phishing