Monthly Webcast Spotlight
FREE SECURITY AWARENESS ASSESSMENT
Gain immediate insight on how you rank against your peers
Each month, we will highlight the top 4 must-watch webcasts to help security professionals effectively raise security awareness, build a security culture and change user behavior.
Ransomware – move from “beware”… to “be aware”
November 29, 2018
Do you fear that your organization’s data will be kidnapped and held for ransom? It is critical for CISOs and security teams to have the right methods, tools and techniques to stop ransomware from infecting their environment. An effective approach goes beyond technology and processes—it needs to include the human factors that contribute to ransomware risks. Do you have a methodology to change their behaviors? Is your message to them “beware” … or, “be aware?”
Attend this session to learn more about how users are part of the risks associated with ransomware—and how they can become part of the solution and your first line of defense:
- Who is targeted by ransomware, and why
- What human actions or inactions open the door to ransomware
- What is the real fix to ransomware risks and how you can best prevent them
- How to move from “beware” to “be aware”
5 steps to masterminding an effective security awareness program
During this webcast, learn how the proven Security Awareness 5-Step Framework is leveraged by organizations globally for raising security awareness effectively. We will walk you through every detail you need to consider in order to plan and deliver a successful awareness program.
Everything you ever wanted to know about the GDPR
… and are afraid to ask.
The European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took effect May 25th … and so did the penalties for non-compliance. Listen to the webinar to learn more about the GDPR’s key concepts and principles, as well as the personal data rights protected under this legislation:
Learn more about:
- What is the GDPR?
- Who is impacted?
- Why comply?
- What are the legal grounds for collecting or processing personal data?
- What are the general principles that are the foundation for the GDPR?
- What are the personal data rights protected by the GDPR?
- Who should participate in GDPR awareness training?
How To Succeed In Information Security Awareness
Listen to our webinar and learn how to effectively implement a security awareness program that generates measurable results.
What you will get out of this webinar:
- Tips and guidelines on how to implement a successful and measurable Information Security Awareness program.
- A proven methodology, based on 16 years of experience and over 1,200 launched campaigns.
- An introduction to online training, Raising Security Awareness Effectively, designed exclusively for security awareness professionals.
- Supporting materials to speed up your program implementation.
Since 2001, Terranova has been helping organizations develop comprehensive ISA programs. Learn more about our proven 5-Step Awareness Framework and how it inspires behavioral change among employees, ultimately instilling a culture of security across all business levels.