Raise User Awareness, Reduce Your Risk, Create Cyber Heroes with Real-Time Phishing Simulations
Be proactive against cyber attacks with a comprehensive security awareness training solution that uses real-time phishing simulation
Are You At Risk of Being Phished?
Phishing is a cybercrime that uses savvy emails, websites, and text messages to trick people into giving away confidential information.
Find out if you’re at risk of being phished. Don’t let your employees be phished.
Proactive Security Awareness Training with Real-Time Phishing Simulations
Phishing simulation must be part of your comprehensive security awareness training program.
Improve User Awareness. Enhance Process Controls. Provide Actionable Cyber Security Knowledge.
Read our white paper to learn how you can improve your organization’s phishing defenses and strategies.
Top 10 Benefits of the Phishing Simulation Platform
1. Measure levels of organization and employee phishing vulnerability.
2. Increase user alertness to how phishing happens.
3. Eliminate your cyber threat risk level.
4. Create cyber security heroes.
5. Deploy customized targeted anti-phishing solutions.
6. Change behavior to eliminate the automatic trust response.
7. Protect corporate and personal data from cybercriminals.
8. Meet industry compliance obligations.
9. Monitor and scale the impacts of security awareness training.
10. Give employees exactly what they need to stay safe from cyber attacks.
People-Centric Security Awareness Training
Phishing attacks are successful because they rely on the human tendency to trust others.
It’s critical that your security awareness training demonstrates how easy it is to be tricked into giving up confidential information.
Give your people the tools, resources, and cyber security aware environment to protect themselves and your organization.
Build and strengthen your cyber security aware culture with real-time phishing simulations.
Raise Employee Awareness of Phishing
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Start your free 30-day free trial so you can identify which employees are at risk of phishing.
Many employees don’t know what phishing is. Alert your team to the risks of clicking links, downloading attachments, and automatically clicking Reply.
Don’t become a victim of malware, ransomware, spear phishing, CEO fraud, whaling, and BEC.